Lecture and Tutorial
as of 21.04.2010, Wed 12 noon - 3 p.m., Ludwigstr. 33-144
Tutorial (A. Fuest)
as of 30.04.2010, Fri 8 a.m. - 10 a.m., Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1 (A) - A U117
- Basic Concepts in Time Series Analysis
- Seemingly Unrelated Regression Equations
- Simultaneous Equations Models
- Microeconometrics: Discrete Choice Models
Target audience: Advanced bachelor and master students in economics, business, statistics, mathematics and computer science.
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of mathematics (analysis, linear algebra) , basic knowledge of econometrics (Econometrics I) or statistics (linear models).
6 ECTS-Credits / Schein: passing written exam.
On selected dates the tutorial will be held in the CIP-Pool of the Department of Statistics. Please ask Christa Jürgensonn (Room 148) for a login, if you do not yet have one.
On Mai 14 the tutorial will be held in the CIP-Pool of the Department of Statistics.
On June 4 the tutorial will be held in the CIP-Pool of the Department of Statistics.
There will be no lecture on June 16.
- Greene, W.H., Econometric Analysis, New York: Prentice Hall, 2008, (6. Aufl.)
- Johnston, J. und J. DiNardo, Econometric Methods, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1997, (4. Aufl.)
- Baltagi, Badi H., Econometrics, New York: Springer, 2008, (4. Aufl.)
- Judge, Hill, Griffiths, Lütkepohl, Lee (1988): Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Econometrics, Wiley (2. Aufl.)
- Winkelmann, R. und S. Boes, Analysis of Microdata, New York: Springer, 2006
- General information about R: The R Project for Statistical Computing
- Download and installation: The Comprehensive R Archive Network (CRAN)
- Help sites: R Help, the link to the R Coding Conventions may be important
- R Editor: Tinn-R
- R courses at the Department of Statistics in the summer term 2010: